Session Ten Upcoming stops:
- * * * No Tour Card Required * * *
- Sign up by 12:30 PM for 1:00 PM start times; 1:30 for 2:00 PM start times.
- All players must be present before scheduled start time.
- Special ratings adjustment starting with session 10. Check out the Race Chart to find out more.
- $40 entry fee includes $10 green fee. Tables will be open for practice 1 hour before tournament starts.
- All players will receive points for playing. (view points scale)
- Unknown players will come in as a 12. The Tournament Director may bring you in at a lesser rating if
your "speed" is known by other players. The Tournament Director has the last word on all ratings decisions.
If you want us to review someone else's rating, there will be a $100 fee. Stop whining! :)
- Limited to 64 players.
- Flip for first break then alternate break unless otherwise noted by the rating chart.
- Rack your own.
- No Magic Racks allowed
- Making the 9-ball on the break in one of the racking corners is not an automatic win. The breaker has the choice to spot the 9-ball and continue at the table as is or he/she can rerack and break again.
- Legal break: Four balls to a rail or a pocketed ball.
- Player allowed to push out after the break.
- 3-foul rule is in effect.
- Jump cues must be at least 40" long.
- 45-second shot clock will be used if necessary.
- No cell phone use OR HEADGEAR during a match. ANY use will result in an immediate ball in hand foul for your opponent. There will be no warnings on this.
- When your opponent is at the table, you will be seated and quiet.
- Balls moved during the act of shooting:
- If one ball is moved, your opponent may move it back. If there is any disagreement in position, the game will be reracked and replayed
- If more than one ball is moved, it is a ball in hand foul for your opponent
- Unsportsmanlike conduct may result in a lost of game, match or ejection from the hall and tour.
Session Ten Sponsors:
Call Doug Patrick at Shooters
(618-709-2615) to become a sponsor.
Current Tour Leaders: