- Sign up by 12:30 PM for 1:00 PM start times; 1:30 for 2:00 PM start times.
- All players must be present before scheduled start time.
- All players will receive points for playing. (view points scale)
- $40 entry fee includes $10 green fee. Tables will be open for practice 1 hour before tournament starts.
- Race to rating 9-ball.
- Unknown players will come in as a 12. The Tournament Director may bring you in at a lesser rating if your "speed" is known by other players.
- Limited to 64 players.
- Flip for first break then alternate break.
- Rack your own.
- Making the 9-ball on the break in one of the racking corners is not an automatic win. The breaker has the choice to spot the 9-ball and continue at the table as is or he/she can rerack and break again.
- Player allowed to push out after the break.
- 3-foul rule is in effect.
- Jump cues must be at least 40" long.
- 45-second shot clock will be used if necessary.
- No cell phone use during a match. ANY use is an immediate ball in hand for your opponent. There will be no warnings on this.
- When your opponent is at the table, you will be seated and quiet.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
Session Seven Sponsors:
Call Doug Patrick at Shooters
(618-709-2615) to become a sponsor.
Current Tour Leaders: